Advertisement

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

topic posted Tue, August 4, 2009 - 10:06 PM by  arvin
Share/Save/Bookmark
There are many ways to meditate as stated in books and such, but i believe one needs a true Guru/master who has perfected the meditation techniques and is capable of empowering/initiating someone. I've met a Guru.....YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU.

His Divine Grace is A sitthar on earth right now who is helping common people like us by initiating/ empowering us.Sitthars are capable of doing absolutely anything. These beings are able to transform themselves into a mountain/ change into an atom/ materialise things from thin air/ walk on water etc - anything at all!

His Divine Grace (HDG) Yoga Jnana Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru had an inherent thirst to realise God from a very young age. Over the early years HDG exhibited Divine Powers and special abilities obtained through various Divine experiences.

Realising the necessity of a Guru to progress spiritually, HDG searched for a genuine Guru. But this was an arduous task as the gurus made use of HDG special abilities for their own benefit. In this way, the false gurus got fame and good name at the expense of our Guru.

Being very disheartened, HDG started to pray steadfastly alone. Subsequently, this led to amazing meetings with true Gurus who passed on japas and mantras of God realisation to HDG.

HDG Yoga Jnana Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga spent over twenty seven years researching fully understanding the the secrets of Rajayoga. By japas, penances and prayers, our Guru obtained many Divine Visions. HDG wanted all people to obtain the benefits of Yogic Power, Initially, Now, as arranged by the disciples, HDG is empowering everyone with the Yoga Power. Now, our Guru, fondly known as Dato Seri Guruji, has more than a hundred thousand disciples from Malaysia and all over the world, who are living a healthy, successful and protected life

His Divine Grace Yoga Jnana Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru exhibits true leadership by example, by virtue of being a highly attained spiritual master as well as being a scientist, having obtained a Philosophical Doctorate in Metaphysics and Parapsychology. His Divine Grace has also been acknowledged as the “Mahaguru of Malaysia” in the highly acclaimed book “Malaysia’s Who’s Who” (Year 2007 Volume 1 page 506). Hence, His Divine Grace is very successful in all aspects, be it spirituality, education, wealth or family life. His Divine Grace is a living example of how one can be successful simultaneously both in worldly and spiritual life using the Divine Power called Yogasakhti. His Divine Grace is indeed a great inspiration for all disciples to progress and become great achievers in life.

Next Yoga Sakthi event is on the 23/08/2009 in Putrajaya International Convention Centre(MALAYSIA).For further info please call me at 60162664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com.

You can also visit www.rpt.com.my and www.rpt-london.biz for additional info.

posted by:
arvin
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • This basic form of energy is the life-sustaining force which keeps the universe and all its animate and inanimate objects "alive". Organic and inorganic cycles are also operating based on this subtle energy. One’s ability to acquire and penetrate the skill of accumulating pranic energy in one’s body rests totally in the hands of the Master who teaches it. As for RPT, the Divine Master, Yoga Jnana Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru has completely mastered this art and possesses the ability to transmit the skills of utilizing one’s own pranic energy, to disciples. This is only possible after the empowerment session, as he/she will be able to utilize this pranic energy to achieve success in both material and spiritual domains. These skills and abilities are achievable by anyone regardless of race, religion or nationality. The process of transmitting the skills and termed empowerment is made possible by the Divine Master’s complete mastery of the science of Rajayoga
    Pls visit www.rpt.com.my and www.rpt-london.biz for additional info

Regards,
    S Arvinthan
    rvin6@hotmail.com
    +60162664499
    • YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

Those who are practising this yogic power have seen success in the following areas:

Health
      • General well being
      • Complete self healing
      • Ability to heal others
      • Youthful appearance

Self Development
      • Increased mental alertness
      • Increased creativity
      • Increased self confidence
      • Strong intuition
      • Ability to remove mental blocks and weaknesses
      • Increased efficiency and better time management

Family
      • Family unity
      • Better communication with spouse and children

Career
      • Increased career development
      • More career opportunities and advancement
      • Better inter-personal communication

Finance
      • Increased earning capacity
      • Financial freedom

Spirituality
      • Self realization and a sense of purpose in life by doing meditation

Pls visit www.rpt.com.my and www.rpt-london.biz for further details

Regards,
      S Arvinthan
      rvin6@hotmail.com

The next yoga sakthi event is on the 16th May 2010 in Putra World Trade Centre( PWTC).

Pls note the change of venue from Putrajaya to PWTC.

For further info pls contact me at 016-2664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com

You may also visit www.rpt.com.my or www.rpt-london.biz for additional info

Regards,
        S Arvinthan
        rvin6@hotmail.com
        016-2664499

The Next yoga sakthi event is on the 19th June 2010 in Putrajaya International Convention Centre.

This is the 150th course.

Additional info....

1st course 19th June 1996
          100th course 19th June 2005
          150th course also.... 19th June 2010

Dont miss this chance. For further info you may also visit www.rpt.com.my and www.rpt-london.biz

You may call me at 016-2664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com for further info/details

Guruve Saranam

Regards,

S Arvinthan
          016-2664499
          rvin6@hotmail.com

The Next yoga sakthi event is on the 22nd August 2010 in Putra World Trade Cente(PWTC)

Dont miss this chance. For further info you may also visit www.rpt.com.my and www.rpt-london.biz

You may call me at 016-2664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com for further info/details

Guruve Saranam

Regards,

S Arvinthan
            016-2664499
            rvin6@hotmail.com

His Divine Grace YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU is the one and only Living Master, the World Leading Siddha, who has attained ashtama siddhis (8 major powers) after 27 years of research on yogic power and pranic energy.

The master has also attained siddhi (complete knowledge of an ability whereby one has full control of it) in pranayama. Therefore knowledge imparted and energy transmitted from this master will enable us to hold and accumulate incredible amount of pranic energy in our body.

When His Divine Grace empowers us with the yogic power, the 7 energy points in our body, called chakras, are activated. As one practices the pranayama (breathing technique) and meditation, the pranic energy within these chakras are enhanced.

This empowerment focuses on activation of an individual’s energy centres through Rajayoga techniques perfected by the Divine Master. Thereafter the empowerment session and practice of the given techniques, a person will be able to discover, understand and achieve his/her full potentials and capabilities.

We will then be able to utilize this energy to create a strong protective shield around us, to heal and perform many miraculous achievements. Hence, the master whom we acquire the knowledge and skill from is crucial to achieving maximum benefit. It is the ability of the Divine Master that makes the difference.

The next yoga sakthi event is on the 22nd August 2010 in Putra World Trade Centre(PWTC).

Please mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com or call me at 016-2664499 for further info.You may also visiw www.rpt.com.my or www.rpt-london.biz for additional info.

Regards,

S Arvinthan
              016-2664499
              rvin6@hotail.com
              • Re: YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

Thu, September 16, 2010 - 9:37 PM

The next yoga sakthi event is on 25th September 2010 in Putra World Trade Centre(PWTC).

You can mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com or call me at 016-2664499 if you need any assistance.

Regards,

S Arvinthan
                016-2664499
                rvin6@hotmail.com

Tue, October 19, 2010 - 8:57 PM

The next yoga sakthi event is on 24th October 2010 in Putra World Trade Centre(PWTC).

You can mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com or call me at 016-2664499 if you need any assistance.

Regards,

S Arvinthan
                  016-2664499
                  rvin6@hotmail.com
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Re: YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

Mon, November 15, 2010 - 7:37 AM

The next yoga sakthi empowerment session is on the 28th November 2010 in Putra World Trade Centre(PWTC).

Pls visit www.rpt.com.my or www.rpt-london.biz for further info.

You can mail me at rivn6@hotmail.com or call me at 016-2664499 for further info.

Regards,

S Arvinthan
                    rvin6@hotmail.com
                    016-2664499

The Next yogic power empowerment session is on the 12th March 2011 in Putrajaya International Convention Centre.

Pls wisit www.rpt.com.my for additional info

Please feel free to call me at 016-2664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com

Regards,
                      s Arvinthan
                      016-2664499
                      rvin6@hotmail.com

The Next yogic power empowerment session is on the 16th April 2011 in Putrajaya International Convention Centre.

Regards,
                        s Arvinthan
                        016-2664499
                        rvin6@hotmail.com

The Next yogic power empowerment session is on the 7th Augustl 2011 in Putrajaya International Convention Centre.

Regards,
                          s Arvinthan
                          016-2664499
                          rvin6@hotmail.com

Tue, November 29, 2011 - 6:02 PM
                            The next yogic power empowerment is on the 12th December 2011..the last for the year 2011
                            Venue: Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur.

12th December will make a difference in your life, a new beginning.Life is too precious , it must be protected. Dont regret like many who took it very lightly.

If you have not chnaged your financial situation for the past 5 years, DONT wait any longer. Come for the next empowerment session on this 12/12 & you will experience financial freedom for the first time in your life...

Health is wealth. Use this yogic power to do self healing , see the miraculous results & worry no more.
                            You may also use this healing energy to reduce your weight, balance your diet etc.

Want to know a way to increase your child's IQ??

Want to make your child self-dependent in his studies all the way??

Want to protect your child from unknown harm,bad influence & negative distraction?

Want to give your child the ability to heal themselves?

Make a DECISION today...Give your child the ability to achieve at 25 what others can only hope to achieve at 50. This is the best thing u can do for your child as a parent.

Ask yourself...Why should u not go?? Why delay?? No loss at all but everything to be gained.

Pls call me at 016-2664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com for further information.

Kind regards,
                            S Arvinthan
                            016-2664499
                            rvin6@hotmail.com
                            • The next empowerment session is on 5/5/2012 in Sunway Convention Centre.

Pls call for further details.

Regards,
                              S Arvinthan
                              016-2664499
                              rvin6@hotmail.com

Mon, September 3, 2012 - 9:05 AM
                                Malaysia's leading Spiritual Master, His Divine Grace Yoga Jnana Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru  Dato' Seri V.T. Balakrishnan (Dato' Seri Guruji)  was conferred a highly prestigious award by the Delhi Tamil Sangam on 29th March 2012 in a special function held in New Delhi, India, which carries the title ' Agila Ulaga Yoga Jnana Thiyana Payirche Muthanmei Sitthar'.

Delhi Tamil Sangam functions as the headquarters for all the Tamil societies throughout India. This happens to be the first ever occasion where a Spiritual Master from Malaysia is honoured with such a highly acclaimed award in India. This certainly is a great recognition for Malaysia in the eyes of the world.

His Divine Grace Yoga Jnana  Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru is the Founder of the Rajayoga Power Transceendental (RPT) Meditation Society which was established in Malaysia 15 years ago. Currently there are more than five hundred thousand Rajayoga practitioners in the organisation based in Malaysia and around the world. RPT's  headquarters is located  in Kuala Lumpur and it has branches in Johor Bahru, Singapore, London, India, Australia and the USA.  Dato' Seri Guruji has been conducting Yogic Power seminars for the past 15 years through the RPT organisation for self-development of mankind.  Following 27 years of extensive spiritual research Dato'  Seri Guruji  has discovered and is currently preaching that the Yogic Power can also be used for worldly achievements besides spiritual advancement. This is a breakthrough in the history of spirituality. People of all races from Malaysia and other countries attend the Yogic Power  and meditation seminars conducted by Dato' Seri Guruji and lead enriching and prosperous life.  The noble mission of Dato' Seri Guruji is for people to use the Yogic Power to attain material goals and simultaneously establish a connection with God.

Among the Siddhas in this era, the only Siddha who has attained all eight major Siddhis with God's Grace and yet opted to be different from other Siddhas and mingles among ordinary people, is none other than Dato' Seri Guruji.

Considering the invaluable service rendered by Dato' Seri  Guruji to mankind, the Delhi Tamil Sangam has honoured His Divine Grace on 29.03.2012 with the prestigious award that carries the  title 'Agila Ulaga Yoga Jnana Thiyana Payirche Muthanmei Sitthar'.  This is a great recognition for all the spiritual achievements  of Dato' Seri Guruji thus far. In the award function, Dato' Seri Guruji taught meditation to all the attendees and explained how meditation uplifts not only the individual but also the family and the surrounding community. Furthermore, His Divine Grace clarified that there is no restriction for women to practise meditation.

His Divine Grace Dato' Seri Guruji  has made Malaysia proud by receiving this award and as such all Malaysians take this opportunity to wish Dato' Seri Guruji our heartiest congratulations. Let us pray that Dato' Seri Guruji is blessed with greater achievements in future and everlasting fame.  

The next empowerment session is on the 14th September 2012 in Putra World Trade Centre ( PWTC)

Please e mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com or call me at 016-2664499 for further details.

Regards,
                                S Arvinthan
                                016-2664499

Wed, December 12, 2012 - 10:41 AM

The Next yogic power empowerment session is on the 16th December 2012 in Putra World Trade Centre.( PWTC )

Regards,
                                  s Arvinthan
                                  016-2664499
                                  rvin6@hotmail.com

The Next yogic power empowerment session is on the 20th July 2013 in Putrajaya International Convention Centre ( PICC )

Regards,
                                    s Arvinthan
                                    016-2664499
                                    rvin6@hotmail.com